Please register by May 20, 2018
To attend FHS Grad Night 2018…
If you registered and paid at the beginning of the year, you still need to submit the waiver forms to the FHS office or email to email@example.com Payment must go to FHS office.
1). To register, download the forms, these are also available at the FHS office in an envelope marked “Senior All Night Party.”
- FHS Grad Night registration (required)*
- Portland Public Schools waiver (required)*
- MJCC day use waiver (required)*
- Rock Wall waiver (optional)
with your check to the FHS office. (at least 3)*
- Tickets are $50 per person.
- Payment support is available for students eligible for free or reduced price meals (see info on the form).
- You can also submit forms only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment must go to FHS office.
- leaves Memorial Coliseum after graduation
- it takes you to MJCC
- and returns at 5:30am to Franklin HS.